Welcome to my Blog, ya'll!!!

Welcome to my Blog, ya'll!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My 12th Birthday







On my 12th birthday, I invited some friends over and we had a sleep over. I got legos to build, the awesome new movie Iron Man, a bird that I named Cocomo (mom thought of it), and a Gamecock football and soft pillow. I had a great time with all my friends. My mom made a delicous ice cream cake. On my actual birthday mom and dad pulled me out of school early and took me to one of my favorite restaurants, Macaroni Grill. After that, mom took me shopping and I got a new hat and two shirts. We went home and ate some of my mom's famous chicken casseroles. Finally, we ate the delicous cookie cake I got. What a great time we had!!!

1 comment:

Leology said...

Jacob.... You know who this is!! ME!!! Your worst nightmare who happens to be named Haley!!!!!!